Thursday 23 August 2012

Self styling

Hiiiiii. Previously I posted a note on nature excursion outfit ideas, well last weekend I made an excursion of my own, down to the green green grass of Ireland. I tried and tested the art of living outdoors whilst not looking like a female hitch hiker. This meant minimal baggage and practical clothing, because of course if i tried to too hard, I'd, well look like I was trying too hard, and I'd be told off for trying too hard when I should of course be enjoying the outdoors! So I didn't make too much of a fuss, whacking out my dad's North Face waterproof if completely necessary and, yuck, wearing my Hi-Tec Lady lite walking boots if also necessary. To be honest I did have a few hitchhiker moments, evidence just happened to burn in camp fire so haphazardly will never be seen here. hmf. BUT all in all my narcisstic self was happy enoughin, I felt like me and so got to have the most amazing camping holiday with no fuss and all fun! Whooo! Recommending camp trips to Ireland to everyone.

Trousers: eBay
Tshirt: Urban Outfitters
Belt : Granny's hand me down
Socks: Topshop
Plimsoles: Superga
Binos: Dean's

PLeeease excuse my wild girl hair, it had no choice but to dry au natural

Tshirt: H&M mens. (!)
Sunnies: eBay


























How beautiful is this bay! Happy Days! Keem Bay to anyone whose interested
Shorts: Guess

Note: This dog isn't mine, he was taking himself for a walk and came over to say hi, his name tag read
"Scrappy doo" .. actually!
Shirt: Grannys hand me down
Jeans: Topshop

Knit: Granny handmedown, Dunnes Boutique
Trousers: Ghost
Converse



Happiest most beautiful morning walk ever!
Headscarf: Charity shop, CancerResearch I think, 99p
Jumper: Grannys hand me down
Coat: Dad's, Northface


 Additional note. Yeeeeeah, I know, my beau is a right hunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment