Tuesday 10 August 2010

get on with itttt


NIGHTOLOGY


http://www.zadig-et-voltaire.com/eu/en/playground-album-zadigmusic

Today I finallllly finished my finance coursework so should hopefully get back into uni, to not do a placement as i havent bothered finding one, and instead kick myself through my final year.

Positive for this year though, I want a really nice flat with my favourite girls that I can eat nice food in, and have nice flowers, and grow my own herbs and cover in nice trinkets. Everyone will want to come to my flat because they'll say its oh so inviting and it'll be coming down with biscuits because I'll make really obvious points about welcome gifts and providing nice tea if they provide nice treats.

Going to start house shopping right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment