Wednesday 11 August 2010





I'm having a really weird day today, the soundtrack is Dusty meets mosshart and we're holidaying on the north coast. Since having no actual 'thing' to be properly getting on with I'm finding myself completely unable to make my mind up on anything.

I went to Benone beach as rumour has it, its the beach for shells. In fairness i did get a good few, the mermaid's fingers were the best but like it wasn't like you just get out of the car and fall into a bucket. You pure have to chase the tide and do some serious bending. hard work. haha great hard work. and right round the corner is a really yummy cafe with delicious chilli beef. TIP.



This week will be all about: making stuff, singing along, alison mosshart, quality goods, candles & coffee.

ive only recently started liking coffee, i think its helping me shift these hips with its hunger stuntage. sweeet to the beeat.


http://www.jcrew.com/womens_feature/fall2010womenslookbook.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment