Friday 10 September 2010


you know when you watch something, and it just gives you a sense of clarity...

Last summer I read Andy Warhol's autobiography and drew a masses of inspiration from him. He was abit mad, abit extreme, confident and completely himself.
Last week i watched an Andy Warhol documentary by the bbc that I completely recommend watching. Some say Andy Warhol's best creation was himself... he stood out, drew on his surroundings and made himself something special. I completely adore his work and everytime I get a rebrief of his bits (lol) feel a big fat desire to do something interesting.. something bold and artsy. Spent today sewing and have been dreaming of crafts, cooome on motivation, thank you inspiration!!

http://www.popandroll.com/coke-art/Coca-Cola-Art_Andy-Warhol_Portrait1.jpg











i want these flowers on my wall asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment